the blog
Saturday, October 15, 2005
http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=22337" method="post">
Which taking back sunday quote are you?
Name / Username
Your quote is...
the truth is you could silt my throat and with my one last gasping breath i'd apoligize for bleeding on your shirt
This
fun quiz
by
ximlostwithoutu
- Taken 3315 Times.
New - COOL
Dating Tips
and Romance Advice!
posted by hidster at
1:12 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Mother gave me something to do yesterday:NURUL!!! ...
[EDIT] I din't tell you that I saw Nicole today. S...
LALALALALALA CHAMELEON. AH UU AH UUU
LOOK. I have 8 days till I can sail again. Walao. ...
10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME1. I burp really l...
Goodness, what the hell is wrong with me? I keep l...
I was speaking Chinese during the Malay paper. Eac...
I've got another confession to make.^^I want hair ...
Let me tell you about a phonecall I had last Thurs...
Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis Griselda has left the ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home